LIPOFIRM PRO – BUM AND LEGS

The Lipofirm Pro with TriLipo and DMA technology is an advanced solution for non invasive facial and body contouring. The treatment combines TriLipo Radiofrequency technology with TriLipo Dynamic Muscle Activation (DMA) technology for optimal fat reduction and skin tightening results.

img_5031 img_5032-1These two effective technologies work simultaneously using a single applicator producing:,ยท Inch loss and body contouring, Focused fat reduction, Facial & Body Skin Tghtening, Facial Contouring, Wrinkle reduction, Lifting toning and firming of muscles, Stimulation of fibro-blast, Production of new collagen, hyaluronic acid, Contraction of elastin fibres, Treatment of cellulite, Lymphatic drainage

Advanced Esthetic Solutions were one of the first companies to introduce ultrasound cavitation to the United Kingdom with Lipofirm Plus a medical platform that has revolutionised the body contouring market. The new Lipofirm Pro enables the practitioner to perform the treatment in half of the time with frequency interval that enable the patient to complete the course within 40 days compared to 80 days with the Lipofirm Plus and other competing devices.

CONTACT TO BOOK YOUR TREATMENT!
No1 #Mobile #Master in the Most #Advanced #Nonsurgical solutions! Covering #Kent #London #Surrey & #Essex. Based in #Rochester Kent.

#ShaneCooper #ShaneCooperUK #NonInvasive #CelebrityBeautySecrets #NonSurgical #AntiAgeing #FaceLift #WorkOut #InstantResults #Toning #Plumping #SkinCare #BodyTreatments #Aesthetics #Muscle #Medical #BeautyBloggers #Health

18 Comments

1. Charlene 5th December 2016 / 1:19 pm

Hi seen you webpage and just wanted to enquire on the lipofirm for bum & legs prices etc and how many treatments needed . Many thanks Charlene

• Marie 27th February 2017 / 11:35 am

Hi Shane, can you please send me information on the lipo firm as really want it done, can u pay as you go so pay when u have it done.

2. Nickie moore 12th December 2016 / 2:54 pm

Hi,
    How much would it be to get my stomach done??

• shanecooper 18th December 2016 / 7:55 pm

Please email me on shanecooperuk@hotmail.com or call me so I am able to send full details. Many thanks x

3. Kirsty 9th January 2017 / 8:57 pm

Hi I just wanted to know on prices of having the bum and leg treatment done thankyou x

4. Navlet Ferron 3rd February 2017 / 7:39 am

Hi,

I’ve read some interesting testimonials following treatment.

I would like to arrange an appointment for treatment, is consultation required first?

I would like treatment to my stomach hips and thighs. Can you confirm what the cost would be and the number of treatments I would require.

I look forward to your reply.

Navlet

5. kelly 5th February 2017 / 11:21 pm

Hi Shane

Was Wi defo g a couple of things really. One where are you based. I am in Kent.

Was interested in the lipo firm treatment for the bum and legs, I have read that a course of 8 – 10 treatments is recommended is that right.

Also roughly how much would a course be.

I am 40 in April and would just like to tone up a bit. I don’t mind working out and am not over weight however I would welcome a little help. I do suffer with cellulte around my bum and would love something to help. I’ve read this helps.

Thank you for your time I appreciate your a busy guy.

Kind regards
    Kelly

6. Shonna 20th February 2017 / 4:57 pm

Hello,
    Please can you advise how much it would cost for Lipofirm Pro butt lift? Thanks

7. Chloe 2nd March 2017 / 9:51 pm

Hi I am interested in the non surgical bum lift. Does this add volume ?

8. Anoush 13th March 2017 / 7:12 pm

Hi I am interested in having this prosedure done but I am worried about radiation . Could you please let me have some more information about the safety of this new product.

• shanecooper 2nd April 2017 / 5:17 pm

Please email me shanecooperuk@hotmail.com then I can send full details to you. You have. Itching to worry about, the lipofirm pro is a medical platform machine, safe and clinically proven. Kind Regards Shane